Thursday, August 24, 2006

Busy, busy

Well, we have had a very busy few days. Last weekend we had Chris and Frances, Hannah and Josh staying with us. We had a great time, going shopping, wandering through Science World, making apple sauce. Joel just loves his cousins. Josh can make him laugh by just talking! Yesterday, Joel and I drove back up to PG with them and so now we have a little 2 week holiday up here. Joel was such a little trooper in the van. It probably helped that I was sitting next to him and he could also see Hannah in the very back. It sure is a long trip though! Brad will be joining us for the weekend and then he will be off to Alberta for work, back here for the long weekend and Hannah's birthday and then we'll have to drive home again and get back to reality.
As for the paint colour, we will not be repainting (too much work and it does look better with pictures up and the tape down). It's really not that bad, just brighter than before. I am now looking forward to getting the rest done. I guess that will be happening once we are back. At least all the really high stuff is done. Now it's mostly big walls and along the stairs. Maybe I should stop thinking about it and just enjoy my time away from it! It's nice just getting to relax now for a bit.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

You always seem to be super busy! Prince George seems so much closer...I wish I could drive up and see you :( I hope you enjoy your time with the family.