Here's some late summer/early September fun in the lake. This picture was taken at Berman Lake last weekend. We are home from our holidays now and are settling back into life. We had a wonderful time with family and as you can see the weather was really nice! It's hard to believe this was the day before school started. I'll post more later - Joel is awake from his nap.
3 comments:
Glad to hear that you had a good vacation. I was just thinking of phoning you this afternoon but the kids were keeping me busy.
Hello! So glad to hear you enjoyed your summer vacation. The picture of Joel at the lake is very cute. I am almost settled into my new place. School starts on Monday, so wish me luck! I already have a pretty big reading list to get through in preparation for my first day! Ugh...
Take care,
Annalise
Hi Carolyne, Brad and Joel,
We're happy you're home safely - but sad that you're not here anymore. We saw so much of you for 3 weeks so now we really miss you!! Hope Joel is doing well. Give him big hugs from us all. We're back to reality now too - on a schedule again and back to school and work. It's hard to get up in the morning! Take care, Love, Frances, Chris, Hannah and Joshua
Post a Comment