Thursday, September 28, 2006

GROSS!

I just watched Cooper catch and eat a fly. At least it's not buzzing around anymore. Can you tell I am bored today? I've already made dinner and it's not even 3:00 and Brad won't be home until after 7. I don't know what to do to fill these days and no, I haven't gone for a run yet.

2 comments:

HET Z said...

Are you much of a phone talker? (i am). If your bored give me a call, i love talkin' and are usually home all day.
from joanna (604-820-1799)

Chris said...

Don't feel bad about not running! You've been sick. If it makes you feel better, I haven't ran in a long time either. I'll try tomorrow - let me know if you do too!
By the way, what's with the comment about dreading turning 30! It's not that bad!! But my real age is 28, so maybe I'll start telling people that's
how old I am.
Bye now,
Frances