Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Monday, September 11, 2006
6 Month Update
Joel had his 6 month check up last week and he was 21lbs, 14 oz and 28 inches long. He's in the 100th percentile. Yes, I know, he's a big boy. And we love him that way! He is still such a happy boy and a great sleeper. No teeth have come through yet but he has been working on them for a while I think. Still no crawling but he can hold himself standing up against the couch and move sideways along it. I'm okay with him not moving around too much. I still need to babyproof!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was just looking in Isabelle's baby book and she was 22lbs at 9 months old and 26lbs at a year and everyone thought she was so huge! Joel looks nice and healthy to me and as long as he's happy baby that's all that matters.
Post a Comment