Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Renos

Here's a little picture of Joel enjoying the flowers in front of my mom's neighbour's house. He loves flowers (especially picking them - don't tell Lynn) and animals. Both things make him smile and laugh.
So, they are finally working on our place. I am really looking forward to the work being finished. I had a couple guys working on our front deck yesterday afternoon and they had to remove the indoor casings. Not a fan of men being in my house.
Next week things start up. Joel and I will be busy Monday mornings with mom's support group, Wednesday mornings with Moms and Tots and Thursday mornings with women's Bible study. Brad and I have also both gotten involved in the church a little more. He is doing Sunday School and All-Star Kids and I am doing the 3 year old nursery. I had fun last week and look forward to getting to know the kids a bit better. Small groups also begin tonight. I think life is getting busy again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Breedvelds!

Glad to hear you are all enjoying the rest of the summer. Joel looks like he is doing great. What a happy boy. It looks like you had a very nice visit with your family in Vancouver, as well as, during your time back at home in PG. Life in London is going well. I am pretty much settled into my new apartment. School is going well too. Lots of reading to be done though! I guess I should get used to this! Looking forward to another update when you have the chance to work on your blog. You sound pretty busy nowadays!

Take care,
Annalise

Chris said...

Hi Joel
Happy Joel I love you.
Joshua

Chris said...

Hi Joel
happy Joel I love you
Joshua

Chris said...

Hi
Sorry about the two messages - minor technical difficulty sending a message with a 4 year old.