Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another girl!

Congratulations to Jen and Aaron on the safe arrival of Katie Elizabeth on September 23. She weighed 7lbs, 110z and all are doing well. I'm so annoyed though that I can't go see them because I am sick! The same thing happened when Isabella was born - WHY??? I really need this cold to disappear! I just feel like it's not normal to get sick this often. Again, I hope you are all doing better than I am.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Yay! I am so ahppy for Jen and Aaron! Nice name too. :) Maybe you could go and see them if you wear a mask...lol! I hope you feel better soon.

Chris said...

HI Carolyne,
I have to give my opinion on the carpet/laminate issue. I think laminate is ok for the kitchen, but you have to be prepared to spend time cleaning it and it does show spots more than tile or lino. If I could, I would put tile in my kitchen instead of laminate. I think in your place, having laminate all the way through in the living room may make it feel cold and it might be "echoey". But like Chris said, you can get area rugs to warm it up and give Joel a soft place to sit. Anyway, just had to give my opinion too! Not sure if it helps though!! Hope you're feeling better now. Congratulations to Jen and Aaron - that is great news - an answer to prayer! Take Care, Hugs to Joel. Love, Frances