Here are some pictures of Joel from today. As you can see he is very proud of the fact that he can stand and he has found a new use for his exersaucer. He also gets very tired and ends up just laying his head on the floor - SO CUTE!! Tonight I got a phone call telling me that I had won a trip. I never win anything so I got a little excited, but didn't quite believe it. I entered a draw at the Night Market this summer for a trip to Florida and the Bahamas - and I won!!! Well, I think everyone that entered maybe won because they still wanted $399 per person right away, over the phone. Well, Brad isn't stupid and told the lady if we couldn't think about it then we weren't interested. Not interested!?!? In going to the Bahamas???? I'm interested!! But I also don't want to get caught up in some time share thing which is what this was. It wasn't like winning on Regis and Kelly. I hope they call me one day. Boy, that phone call almost made that $30 parking ticket we got that night worth it. Anyway, we're all good here. We are almost back to normal health and I will get to see Katie by Friday! Brad is going to the Island for the day tomorrow and Joel and I have nothing planned. Maybe I'll try going for a run again - it'll have been 2 weeks and I need to get back into it if I am going to register for this half marathon in February. Registration is soon and that makes me nervous. Right now it's still relatively easy to go running seeing as the weather is very summer-like, except that it gets dark so early now. I am not looking forward to training in the rain that is destined to come. Okay, I am just rambling on and on. Welcome home Mom. Look forward to talking to you again.
2 comments:
[sarcasm]
Oh I would have just given them the VISA and told them to send me the tickets! I mean if they said you won, you must have won. Would think that someone would actually mislead you, on purpose, for their own financial gain?
What has this world come too?
[/sarcasm]
'Nite Breedvelds,
Chris.
I really like those pictures of Joel!
Post a Comment