Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
7 Months!!
Joel is 7 months old today. He also had his first tooth pop through yesterday! Where has my little baby gone? Oh yeah, he never was a little baby, except maybe the first week after he was born. He is lots of fun now to play with. It's amazing how much he understands. His real love though is for our cat, Cooper. He reaches for him and laughs and smiles and tries so hard to get to him. Unfortunately, the only way Cooper returns his love is by the odd swipe, running away and then returning out of curiosity. He's a funny cat. He's the same way with Joel as I am with spiders. I can't stand them but when I see one, I can't stop looking. I am extremely fascinated by something I am so freaked out by. I really hope Cooper learns to love Joel back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
7 months! Wowee! Zoƫ will be 4 months tomorrow. Thanks for the rmeinder...must take a 4 month pic to post on my blog.
Happy 7 month Birthday Joel!! Maren and Ethan want to know if you get presents and cake??? Well, we all know Mommy won't give you cake yet, Joel is so sad!!! Just kidding!
Love from the Costleys in PG
Sorry, I'm just catching up on your floor issue!! You know that you don't have a huge space,so I don't think that laminate would be as big of an issue as you may think. I'm glad I notice the dirt on my laminate otherwise it wouldn't get washed weekly, count on doing it every 5-7 days, better to clean lots when you have a crawler. I kind of wish we had put laminate in the living room too. If I could do it over now, I would choose a darker colour and maybe do tile in the kitchen? I always think that it was such an improvement over what we had and that we won't be here forever anyway, God willing!!!! So make the decision that is best for you for now, knowing that if you're still there in 3-5 years, your taste and trends will have changed anyway. Lots of help, aren't I??
Love, Monica
Post a Comment