I am sick again. This is really driving me crazy. 4 times in 5 months is a little much. I thought I just woke up with a cold yesterday, but I ended up throwing up all day. And now today I definitely have a cold. All these times I have been sick, Joel has never caught it! Something to be said for breastfeeding! I hope you are all doing better than I am.
By the way, thanks for all the comments about the floor. I think the result may be carpet. I just really want to get the kitchen done first, then worry about the rest.
2 comments:
Hey Geck,
Well, not too sure how seriously you took my comment about the shag carpet but... it wasn't. Julie and I want to take lots of our carpet out and put in hardwood or laminate. Actually, have you ever seen bamboo floor? It looks cool, but I know nothing about it...
Hey Mike,
Actually short shag is what Brad's family is putting in their place so I did think you were serious! Bamboo is very hard. Friends of ours have it and it doesn't seem to dent or scratch - but some are not very nice looking. I still think we will do carpet when the time comes.
Post a Comment