Thursday, September 28, 2006

Real Age

I had my real age calculated yesterday and it turns out I'm really 24.9 years old. I was thinking that this isn't what I felt like at 25 but then at 25 maybe I was really 22. If this is what 25 feels like, I am not looking forward to 30! Go and check out your real age at www.realage.com . It's free and it'll tell you how to improve yourself!

5 comments:

Chris said...

We did this a few days ago - My actual age is 33.5 with a "real age" of 28.3

There's still a lot I should be doing differently though. I was a little afraid that my real age was going to higher than my actual age.

I have to re-convince myself to stop eating junk food. I read your other post today, so if you're still bored go look at our photo booth pictures at www.leboe.ca


Chris.

theBreedvelds said...

I already saw your pics Chris. They are quite funny. I like the one of Pippi and Frances looks lovely with 3 eyes.

Miranda said...

I did it and my actaul age is 28.8 and my "real" age is 26.4

Jim & Monica said...

Hi Carolyne!!
My realage is 29.5 and I am actually 34.9! That's a good birthday present but it could always be better. I think I'll aim for 21???? One month til age 35, oh my!!! Love you guys!!! Did Joel get any mail from Ethan yet???
Monica Oct 3,2006

theBreedvelds said...

Wow, Monica you are doing well! No mail from Ethan yet. We'll keep checking.