Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tired

I think that we are a tired little family right now. Joel is sleeping and I could be. Last night we were at Kits Beach together with Annalise and her friends so we could all see her before she moves far away! Annalise and I have known eachother since kindergarten, that's 22 years! We had a lovely time (and don't worry Nikki, she'll be in PG at the same time Joel and I are there). The weather has gotten so nice again but I can just feel September coming. The air has changed. I love September. I think it's one of my favourite months when the weather is nice.
Tonight we are babysitting our 2 nephews and niece. Now I'll know what my mom went through with 4 kids. We'll have the ages 7, 5, 2 and 6 months. We have plans to walk to the park and then maybe watch a movie if there's time. It'll be a fun evening. Kids are always entertaining. Anyway, they should be here soon so, adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyne, Brad, and Joel,

It was REALLY nice seeing all of you at the beach BBQ this past Saturday! I had a great time visiting with all of you. Joel is such a treat to be around. He is a very cute and happy boy. I am looking forward to seeing you again during our time back home in PG. Talk to you soon!

Annalise xo