Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
First bike ride
Last night we took out our bikes and hit the road for the first time in over 2 years! The bikes needed a little TLC but it's true, you don't forget!! Joel had a nice time in his little Chariot - thanks Uncle Jim and Auntie Monica!
How cute is Joel in his crocs? I am thinking I need a bike. Isabelle is getting older though so she might be a bit big for a chariot...and she and Zoƫ cannot sit together without killing each other.
2 comments:
How cute is Joel in his crocs? I am thinking I need a bike. Isabelle is getting older though so she might be a bit big for a chariot...and she and Zoƫ cannot sit together without killing each other.
That looks like so much fun! Don't you think they should make adult size chariots, well, I guess in China...
He looks so cute in his helmet!!
Post a Comment