Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Weather
It is hard to believe that just a few days ago we were outside in our shorts and tanktops and playing in the pool. Today is dreary, cold and wet. I am wearing a fleece jacket and am still cold. Maybe that's why I have a headache. Blame it on the rain.... not Lorraine (inside joke - likely only Naegeli's will get it). Anyway, I have heard that the pressure changes in the air can cause headaches. I have a busy week this week. I just worked the past 3 days and tonight I have to rehearse for my role as a supermodel - yep, finally, Canada's Nex Top Model is making her debut at the annual Bethany ladies tea. I get to strut my stuff on Thurs and Fri nights and I just found out that almost 300 ladies will be there on Thursday and another 200 on Friday. I'm a little anxious about strutting in front of that many people!!! Oh well, I'll have fun, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Of course you'll have fun. What I can't believe is that you're in a fleece. We're all wearing shorts still. It doesn't feel that cold and I'm kind of glad I don't have to water the grass and plants, God's doing it for me.
You have the height, the figure, the looks, no wonder you're becoming a supermodel!!! Rock the runway!
Post a Comment