Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Friday, June 08, 2007
Moving on
Well, I am moving on from my career as a top model. It was fun while it lasted. It was pretty cool. The guy that did our hair used to do the hair for that show City Line from Toronto and the girl that did our makeup does makeup for actors! We're practically famous! The clothes we modelled were from the store YZZA which I always thought was a little old for me but I will be showing off theirs fashions quite often once I pick up a few outfits tomorrow that I absolutely love! Anyway, back to reality, I should go spend some time with Brad since I have hardly seen him this week and now I have to work the next 3 days. Blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Any photos of our supermodel sister/auntie? We'd like to see them! Sounds like it was fun. Even grown-ups like to dress up sometimes!
Hi Joel - we miss you.
Congrats on the big show? When do we get to see some pictures.
I have no pictures. Didn't think to take the camera and for some reason the paparazzi didn't get the leak that we were putting on a show!
Post a Comment