Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Half way there
On Wednesday was the 20 week mark of my pregnancy which means I am now over half way!! This makes me happy as I am getting anxious to meet this baby! I feel like I've been pregnant for so long with this one and I still have the whole summer to go! That is if summer ever comes.... Brad said it was snowing in Langley today. This weather is just crazy. Anyway, we have not found out if the baby is a boy or girl and I'm still not sure I want to know. I change my mind every day. I have to have another ultrasound next week so they could tell me then. I think maybe I should just let it be God's surprise for us. Some things are meant to be revealed in their own time. But it would be nice to know if it's another boy. Right now I want to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment