Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Roller blading
Joel loves his roller blades, most of the time. I think he was getting a little tired by the end.
Way to go Joely, you look like you are doing great! That is a cute one of him smirking in the top right. I wonder if that is going to be his look when he beats his cousins at board games??
4 comments:
He looks like a pro. I think I might need some of those wide wheels.
He looks like he's having so much fun! Never even thought of rollerblades for the kids! I love that jacket!
Way to go Joely, you look like you are doing great! That is a cute one of him smirking in the top right. I wonder if that is going to be his look when he beats his cousins at board games??
wow... i can't believe he is roller blading!
Post a Comment