Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
So much cheese...
I forgot to take a picture but I had to talk about it anyway. We figured since winter has decided to last so long we had to kick it out with one last true winter meal. So, last night we had some friends over for a Raclette. We had a great evening of stuffing ourselves with potatoes, cheese, zucchini, asparagus, prawns, steak, bacon, and a bunch of other things to grill and cook - I need a picture to do it justice. We need a bigger table to fit it all on. Anyway, we had lots of fun and look forward to it again sometime in the not so near future. Right now I am really looking forward to summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All I can say is yummy, yummy, yum!
Post a Comment