Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
The reason for our trip
What a gorgeous bride!!! The reason we were in Victoria was to attend the wedding of Tammy and Tadd. Tammy was my BEST friend when we were kids. We did everything together until her family moved to Victoria. Over the years we still tried to keep in touch but the years go by fast and before we knew it, we were grown-ups that hardly know each other yet still hold on to the friendship that was so dear. Tammy will always have a special place in my life. I think about her more often than she knows.
Congratulations Tammy and Tadd! Wishing you happiness always. Thank you for sharing your day with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
cool pictures. I need for you to teach me how to put four pictures in a nice little square like that. Do you use adobe or photoshop or something, then download them onto your site?
Hey Erin, I use Picasa, free from Google. I love it!
What a gorgeous dress.
Post a Comment