Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
All that stress....
for nothing! I have been misinformed. There is no such stipulation in the HSA contract. I am annoyed that I have been led to believe it for over a week now. Hopefully I can relax a bit. I still have to decide my last day of work.
Glad that you don't have to worry about when, where or if you will be going back to work after mat leave. I think you will feel a lot better once you pick a last day, it will give you a count down! Glad you will be able to enjoy the last part of summer with your men before the newest addition arrives. Looking forward to meeting him or her! We are doing well here... just getting ready to celebrate David's 2nd Birthday. Fun to hear all that is going on in Joel's world. Love, Melissa
Don't you hate worrying about nothing! I guess that's why God says not to worry about tomorrow, today has enough, can we ever learn that??!! It's good that you can relax now and enjoy being pregnant, like not being able to breathe, leg cramps, exhaustion...LOL!
3 comments:
Glad that you don't have to worry about when, where or if you will be going back to work after mat leave. I think you will feel a lot better once you pick a last day, it will give you a count down! Glad you will be able to enjoy the last part of summer with your men before the newest addition arrives. Looking forward to meeting him or her! We are doing well here... just getting ready to celebrate David's 2nd Birthday. Fun to hear all that is going on in Joel's world. Love, Melissa
Don't you hate worrying about nothing! I guess that's why God says not to worry about tomorrow, today has enough, can we ever learn that??!! It's good that you can relax now and enjoy being pregnant, like not being able to breathe, leg cramps, exhaustion...LOL!
Yahoo! I am so glad to hear this. I am sorry that you were misled, but I am glad that it was all a mistake.
Post a Comment