Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Sun and Sand
Here is our sad little version of a sand-box. That's what living in a townhouse is all about.
Well, it does look convenient. And not too messy. Elijah doesn't even have a sandbox. He just digs in random dirt patches. We may have to try your method!
Does that double as a cat litter like our sandbox sometimes does!? Sorry, I couldn't resist, I see Cooper sneaking away in the background! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
I think that is a very smart idea. I've done the same thing to make a paddle pool. The kids spent hours in it while I was packing and cleaning. What's better is you can put a lid on it when it rains.
5 comments:
My kids are looking forward to playing in your yard...haha!
Well, it does look convenient. And not too messy. Elijah doesn't even have a sandbox. He just digs in random dirt patches. We may have to try your method!
Does that double as a cat litter like our sandbox sometimes does!? Sorry, I couldn't resist, I see Cooper sneaking away in the background! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
I think that is a very smart idea. I've done the same thing to make a paddle pool. The kids spent hours in it while I was packing and cleaning. What's better is you can put a lid on it when it rains.
I don't know, Joel doesn't seem to mind.
Post a Comment