Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
the Zoo!
We had a great time at the zoo! We saw lots of animals and the kids really loved the train ride. It was our last day with friends here and we were sad to say bye to them but are very thankful for the time we were able to spend together. Thanks for driving all that way and back!! They are brave people to drive 14 hours with 2 little kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great pictures! I might have to get some copies from you. I will burn a cd of some pics for the trip and mail it to you. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment