Thursday, September 11, 2008

Introducing....


Our boy. Thanks to all who came to visit us at the hospital! You made our time there much more enjoyable! I'm too tired to say anything else right now. Click on the picture so you can see better.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
He's beautiful. He doesn't look like a newborn at all. What's with these big babies that come out looking a month old!! Joel looks like he's taken on the role of big brother very well. We're so happy for you. Hannah and Josh will be thrilled to see the pictures when they get up in the morning. Absolutely can't wait to meet him.
LOVE the name!

Mike, Julie, Noah, Eve and Lily said...

Congrats Guys!
Little Nathan is a cute little dude and a sweet new addition to the family. We are very excited to meet him when you come up here for Thanksgiving.
Enjoy your new addition and all the help from Mom and Dad.
Brad, have you shown Nathan TTR yet????

Also, just a funny to pass long to dad. When you change Kona's litter box you have to make sure you put the lid on the proper way when you are done or else she can't get in to relieve herself. Lets just say she had to take a page out of Bauer's book but but not on our bed or pillow. haha

Anonymous said...

Congrats Carolyne and Brad.

You look fantastic and he is so cute. I hope you have a great week. Say hi to your parents. 2 boys..... that's awesome, so happy for you.

Sara, Luke, Eva and Katie

The Schunters said...

Glad to hear you are home and getting settled. Life with 2 is so much fun. The girls were jealous that I got to hold him yesterday. If you are in church on Sunday be ready for 4 little hands asking to give him some cuddles. Congratulations again.

Monica and Jim said...

Wow!! Nathan is perfect! I love his dark hair and his face looks a lot like Joel's! I can't believe Mitchell was that little (well, biggish little). I'm so thankful that everything went well and he's a healthy boy! Joel looks so big, I barely recognized him, he looks so happy with his little brother! We can't wait to meet little Nathan soon. Hope mommy is doing well and getting rest. Much love to all of you and congratulations on your beautiful new baby boy!

Anonymous said...

I knew it was going to be a boy!!!!! He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him.

Lots of love

Nikki

Miranda said...

Love all the pictures. Joel looks like a proud big brother. My girls think Nathan is the cutest baby in the world! I am so glad that everything went well. I am still surprised that you had a boy but surprises are a good thing! Isabelle and Zoƫ wanted to come and see Nathan. They thought you were at the hospital across the street. lol!
Take it easy and enjoy the extra help.
Love you all...
~M

ribeirofamilia said...

Congratulations!
We love the name...Jonas can't wait to meet his new playmate!
Luv
Amanda Keith and Jonas

Miranda said...

New post please! lol! I miss you. When is a good time to call you?