Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
2 Weeks!
This collage of pictures was taken over the past week. Our little guy is already 2 weeks old today! Time is going so fast and yet it feels like he's been with us all along! Nathan is growing well - on Monday he had a check-up and weighed 10lbs 30z. He is also sleeping very well. Last night he slept from just after 12 to 7!! Amazing hey! He comes by it honestly, Brad and I both love to sleep!
So, a funny Joel story.... the other day he was looking at my tummy, which hasn't quite gotten back to normal yet and he asked, "Nathan in there?" and I said, "No, Nathan came out, he's right there." He looks at me kind of funny and then says, "Mitchell in there?" and I just had to laugh!
So now poor Joel is struggling with a cold and we are hoping and praying that no one else gets it. He does have some issues though with spreading germs.... Otherwise, we are well. We are enjoying our new family and are looking forward to Thanksgiving! Alright, gotta go, someone wants to eat, AGAIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
He is the cutest Carolyne! I love him. The bottom right hand pic looks so much like you! He may look like Joel but he looks like his Mom even more. Wish I could hold him :( No seat sales yet.
Thanks for the post. Love you.
Wow. So many expressions for such a little guy. Very adorable! I can definitely tell that he and Joel are brothers but he is also NATHAN (of coarse). Missed you at mom's and tots. We have to get together before we leave! Love, Melissa
SO cute! I can't wait to see him in person. He's just adorable. Thanks for the pictures, Carolyne. We really appreciate being able to see him - at least in photos. Keep them coming!!
What a cute little fellow! And he's even smiling!!
He is soooo sweet! Miranda is right, I can see you in him, that's so cool! Big babies are good sleepers, hey, but also big eaters. Eat, eat, and more eat!! Can't wait to meet Nathan! Mitchell has discovered his hands, he just stares at his little fists, great passtime! He is 2 months old today, yikes, time goes quickly! See you in 16 days!
I concur with Miranda, that Mr Nathan looks like Geck! He is a cute little dude! Wish that you guys could be up here for Noah's first b-day this weekend but I guess we will see you all soon at Thanksgiving
Post a Comment