It's a virtue that I feel like I am completely lacking right now. I am tired, irritable, annoyed that nothing has happened. My feet are puffy, Joel won't nap and I don't have the energy to do something with him that will tire him out. We baked cookies together this morning. He really likes to help out in the kitchen. My mom and dad are on their way down here right now. I'm looking forward to having someone to do something with Joel.
Today is my other due date. Originally, according to dates, today was the day. So maybe this baby isn't late and I'm being impatient for no reason. Due dates suck. Oh well, regardless, I only have until Wednesday. I should enjoy the rest of it while I can. I'm going to get my feet up. They're starting to hurt.
5 comments:
I can understand your anxiousness! The day I went into labour with Noah I had asked Jonathan if I could please have some rasberry leaf tea to get things going (he said no) and Noah was born anyway that same day. I am glad your parents will be there soon to help with Joel and before we know it we will all be ooing and awing over your new baby! Melissa N
Hey you have to check out Kicky Boots on my blog roll if you have time. She's in the same boat as you, so it might make you feel better.
Praying for you tomorrow. Call anytime. ;)
Now it's "Just the 5 of us"!! Congratulations on a wonderful, healthy, baby boy!! Can't wait to see pictures of him!
Looking forward to hearing the details. I am pretty surprised! Love you all.
Post a Comment