Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
The Boys
Today Nathan is 3 weeks old. Things are going well. He is eating and sleeping and growing! He is such a sweet little guy! As you can see Joel loves him very much too. He thinks it's pretty special when Nathan gets to spend time with him, like in his bed! Yesterday morning when I woke up, Joel came into our room and covered Nathan with his special blankie and laid a teddy bear next to him. He is being a good helper and really shows tenderness towards Nathan.
Life seems to be moving along at a rapid pace. We got passports dealt with for the kids today, we are getting a van in a week and are heading to PG for about 12 days. Once we're back we need to start thinking about getting ready for Florida and by the time we're home from there it'll practically be Christmas! I can't believe we're getting a van. I am so sad to say bye to my car. It's the only car I've ever owned. It's been a great car for the 5 and a half years I've had it. I'll miss it BUT I'm getting a van! Can't wait! I just hope it fits in our carport.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Now you are a real mom - getting a mini-van!! Now you just need to sign up a kid for soccer and it'll be official. I'm debating getting something "non-mini-van" this time. Does that mean I'm less of a mom? You'll love the van, I promise. Nothing's better than automatic doors when your hands are full.
Nathan looks a lot older. I'm glad you're coming soon so we can see him before he changes more. Just over one week! Can't wait.
You will love the van. Nathan is growing so much. I am sad that I am missing it :(
They are so cute! I can't believe how much older Nathan looks in a week! Minivans are great! Don't know what I'd do without mine.
Great to see more pictures of Joel and Nathan. I hope David takes to his new sibling that well. He has been wraping his backyardagans in blankets and feeding them bottles so I think that is a good start.
Can't wait to see you guys. I can't believe how big Joel seems now!!!!
See you soon
Lots of hugs and kisses
Nikki
Post a Comment