I am finding it hard to believe that Nathan is already a month old. Wow. Where has time gone? And yet at the same time it's like he's always been here. Tomorrow we are embarking on our first road trip as a family of four. I think it's going to be a long, long day. We sure are looking forward to seeing my family though. We get to meet Mitchell and see the Costley's new house and everyone gets to meet Nathan! He can't wait to see you all. Joel has told him all sorts of stories!
Anyway, life seems good. We have so much to be thankful for but I think I'll make that into another post soon. Joel seems to be adjusting better to being a brother. He is having some napping issues right now and days like today when he doesn't nap, sure don't end well. But at the same time he is growing and changing and becoming his own person. I have to remember that. I also have to remember that he is only two and my expectations can't be too high. I sometimes think I should have a shirt made for him that says "I'm only 2". But then he would add "no, two and a half"! He's quite particular about that. It would be nice to let everyone else know his age, seeing as he is wearing size 4 clothes and almost looks the part but certainly does not act it!
Well, pray for a safe trip for us. I'm always nervous about going on long drives now that kids are involved.
Oh, I almost forgot my Nathan update - he was weighed on Tuesday and he was 11lbs 7 oz. So he's gained about 2 pounds! I don't think he's growing quite as fast as Joel did but that's okay!! He's still not staying little for long :(
1 comment:
Hope PG is lots of fun! Enjoy yourself.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment