
It was so nice to be up in winter. We enjoyed a Raclette to bring in the new year (although not all of us made it to ring in 2009). It was a very different holiday season this year, as many of us dealt with illnesses, super cold and super snowy weather and as we mourned the loss of great man. We were happy to spend lots of time though with the PG clan. The kids are changing so fast - why do I not have any pictures of my sweetie, Noah or Josh for that matter?? We played in the snow, we opened presents, we ate and ate and ate and we rocked out with some Rockband 2. I learned that I am an awful drummer but can carry a tune on the easy mode:) Whatever!
So today is already the 10th of January. We are well into birthday season and I am looking forward to a trip to Edmonton as well as a ski trip to Big White. I am on the record as saying Joel is officially potty trained, with the odd accident now and then (sorry Nikki!!) and Nathan is 4 months old today and his first tooth broke through. Bottom right - just what I thought. Anyway, January has started. I am looking forward to some sunshine.


1 comment:
10 more days! Only 10! yay!
Post a Comment