Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Up, up and away!!
We headed up to PG for New Year's this year. That is not our plane in the background but we flew up on one JUST like it (green too). I am not a fan of propeller planes and will not likely use this airline again until they get bigger planes!!! Although I have to say, the one good thing - I had decent leg room and the guys on the tarmac were nice to Joel! I can't remember ever walking on the tarmac at YVR before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute! Hey, it's Evelin. Just walked on the YVR tarmac last night - dumb airline! I didn't book and pay for this trip myself or I would NEVER have used this airline - this airline makes me walk on the Kelowna tarmac too unlike Westjet (4th best airline in the world!). Well, I'm glad Christmas is over! I loved looking at your pictures. Your boys are beautiful - they sure look like brothers - wow! Thank you for your Christmas picture; I'm HOPING to get out New Years greetings by the end of the month!?! Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment