Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
First Food!
On Sunday we started Nathan on baby cereal. He wants it, grabs at the spoon and then isn't so sure once it hits his mouth! I also think he expected it to be a steady flow like the other food he is used to, so he lets out a little complaint between each bite! The adventure begins. I knew once this started there was no going back. Just one more step to my baby becoming less dependant on me (I know... they're supposed to do that).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Be thankful!! I still haven't convinced Mitchell to try real food again, I'm not sure what to do!! Once that first tooth came, he refused and has for the most part since then!
hi y'all from cali. i was talking with papa the other day and i asked him to send me your blog so that i can get in touch with you. i see your family is growing and i am so excited for you. let me know what is happening with you. i feel like i have lost touch with the rest of the family and now i want to remedy that. talk to you soon.
Post a Comment