Thursday, April 09, 2009

Big Boy!!


It was a beautiful day here earlier this week. Joel got out to ride his bike in SHORTS!!! Wow! Spring is when it's easy to live here. I love that we get an early spring, when the sun shines that is!! The temperatures have been much nicer lately, the trees are budding, the flowers blooming. Our grass is green and growing and some people have already had the mower out! I'm not saying all this to make you snowy people jealous - it's to convince myself that sometimes living here isn't so bad!!
Joel is doing really well on his bike. He loves to ride around the area and he keeps me walking at a good pace to keep up. It's so nice to be able to get outside and enjoy it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ice Cream Lady said...

I know you didn't mean to, but... I'm sooooo jelous!

frances said...

That's like a punch in the face - shorts, bikes, flowers blooming. AHHHHHHH! We have 3 feet of snow on our lawn still. We'll be lucky to see our lawns by May. Consider yourself lucky, Carolyne. I'd trade you spots right now.

Miranda said...

Isabelle FINALLY learned to ride her bike with training wheels last week. Zoe isn't far behind. Joel does look like a big boy in that picture. And I am jealos of where you live too. You'd learn to hate Edmonton pretty fast if you lived here. But hey, I will think of something to convince myself that I love it. hmmmm...nope, I've got nothing.

It's not the place where you live that matters, it's how you live.

Love you. Happy Easter to all of you.