Tuesday, April 21, 2009

House update update!

*Update* on my house update.
Umm, it's done!! The deal is done! Our place is sold and we will remove our subject on Thursday. Wow! That didn't take long hey??


We still don't know. I'm not 100% sure we'll find out tonight. The CMHC is being stupid and the people are waiting on them.
I'll keep you posted :)

8 comments:

Miranda said...

Go to bed. Whatever is going to happen will happen.
How is Joel feeling?

theBreedvelds said...

It's only 8:30 and the kids aren't even in bed and Brad's cell is ringing....

Monica and Jim said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Now get some sleep, yeah right...now all the planning begins...!!!

frances said...

We're so excited for you! Can't wait to see the new place.

Miranda said...

Yay!!!

Michelle said...

We're going to be neighbours! Yay!

The Neufelds said...

Congratulations! We look forward to having you close by.

Mike, Julie, Noah, Eve and Lily said...

Yes!!! We are very excited for you all. Finally, a backyard!!!
Does this mean I might have my own room when I come down for my last session of school?