Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Good times.
Once again we had a great trip up to PG. The whole way home Joel was asking where we were going and when we would get to "Schatzi's house". He was not impressed to hear that we were going home! I guess I'm not the only one who gets homesick for PG :) Thanks everyone for a great trip. We had lots of fun and ate well! I think I may have gained a few pounds....Love you all and look forward to seeing you again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It was fun - we miss you guys. Thanks for including the picture of my crazy cat who thinks she's a baby.
Oh my goodness, weren't wheelbarrow rides by dad the best when we were kids!! I forgot about that!
Miss you guys, hope your settling back into home, or rather packing it up, I guess!!
Post a Comment