Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Shout out!
To Brad, my awesome husband. Yesterday I spent the day in agony with a migraine and he took the day off and was a great help! He did lots of laundry, went grocery shopping and cooked 3 types of baby food!! I think he did more than I do in a week!! Maybe I should go back to work full time and let him be at home (if it was the 90's I would say "NOT")! Thank you Brad. I am so grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! That is impressive. Sorry about the migraine. :(
Hope you feel better today. I would have taken your kids yesterday if I lived there. Can I cry now? Because this week I sooo wish that I lived there or you lived here. Ugh. I miss you.
Baby food? I think he's currently got the #1 son-in-law spot!! Bring it on Brad!!
Yeah for Daddies... Happy early fathers day Brad!
Post a Comment