Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Sunday, June 07, 2009
On the road!
Two weeks ago we were on the road, driving home from our trip to see family. So here they are, enjoying the van ride and I even included a picture of Yale Tunnel, just for you CL!! Dead bugs and all!
I don't know Carolyne. I looked at the big version of that picture and I can't read the sign. I'm going to need more evidence than that. Even the super fancy CSI zoom and enhance isn't going to help you here! CL
1 comment:
I don't know Carolyne. I looked at the big version of that picture and I can't read the sign. I'm going to need more evidence than that.
Even the super fancy CSI zoom and enhance isn't going to help you here!
CL
Post a Comment