Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Awful
I just feel awful. This seems to be going on and on. I have a constant headache, neck-ache, shoulder-ache and it is making me irritable and frustrated all the time. Maybe it's the upcoming move, maybe it's the weather. I don't know but I need it to end. I am almost non-functional and can hardly stand it anymore. Nothing seems to help. I kind of feel like I am going crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Geck
I also have been having headaches everyday around 3pm and they will last about 2 to 3 hours and this has been going on for about two weeks.
Jim
I think you're stressed - there's a lot going on right now. I'll bet you're clenching your teeth at night. You should think about getting a sleep appliance like I have - it helped me a lot.
It sounds like you are stressed. I was in Calgary lastnight and had the craziest dream about you. I actually just about called you today to make sure everything was ok. I hate when dreams seem that real.
I am praying that you'll get some relief from the headache.
I'm agreeing with the "Stress" answer. I know thinking about everything you have to accomplish can be overwhelming, maybe that's what it is. Take 2 Extra Strength Excedrin and call me in the morning. Honestly...call us if you need help!
Post a Comment