Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today

The past few days I have felt much better. I think a couple of trips to the chiropractor has helped as well as having my mom and dad here.

Today we are moving.
Today came really fast.

I think I'm ready. I feel sad leaving. but I think I've dealt with it. I hope I have :)
I will miss our neighbours. but I'm looking forward to our new ones too :)

So here we go. In a few hours we will load up the truck.
Goodbye #68.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Hope the move goes well. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck - hope all goes smoothly. Glad it's not me :)

frances said...

Oops - that comment is from me.

Monica and Jim said...

So glad for you and sad never to see #68 again! Funny how we become so tied to home, I still feel like our house on Marionopolis is "home" even though it's almost been a year here.
Hope you get some sleep tonight!!
Did we give you Ethan's old bike helmet, a really little one with the bike trailer? I haven't looked here yet but thought that maybe you came across it in your packing!