It has been a whirlwind around here lately. Where has time gone?? The move went well. Thank you to EVERYONE who helped and let their husbands help. You are all awesome and we appreciate it so much. My mom and dad left yesterday after working like crazy to help get this place livable. There is so much work! The yard was a mess but Mom and Dad filled many, many bags of yard waste! Brad's parents have been here, helping to rip out and fix up the basement - I'll get some pictures soon. What a scary, scary place for this arachnophobe. Between the yard and the house, I have never seen so many species of spiders and other bugs. I guess I'll have to get used to it....
This week my nephew Ethan has been visiting. We are really enjoying having him here. Earlier in the week we took a trip out to White Rock with Mom and Dad and today we spent at the zoo. The weather was perfect, not too hot and Ethan really had a good time seeing all the animals.
Also this week, training has started for the Victoria half marathon. I don't have much to say but that I hope it gets easier :)
I will post pictures soon. I have just felt so busy and tired and out of routine since moving.
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun place for entomologists, though... :)
Post a Comment