Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rascal!


Here he is! Tonight we had a little visit from our raccoon. He is not a shy little guy - I got within about 4 metres from him and I'm not sure who was more nervous! He digs in the gardens and lawn for bugs. I guess he can stick around if he helps control our crazy bug population. I won't be happy if he raids my garden next year though!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Radke's said...

If he sticks around too long, you'll have to change things to just the six of us. Your new pet:)

Monica and Jim said...

Oh, he's so cute!! He looks little. We got a call from the Child's today that they had a BIG black bear in their backyard today. Better keep the kids close!!

D J E and M Huber said...

Cute, but freaky. I never trust those things.