This picture is where the stairs used to go straight down to the basement (scary, potentially deadly stairs). This is the future home of a pantry for me and a coat closet in the hall.
And this is where they got moved to. Brad and his dad worked really hard and moved a portion of the stairs to the front entryway. As you can see they had to make a hole in Nathan's room (the bottom pic is from Nate's room) but that has since been boxed in as we are trying to eliminate the dangers of this house - not create new ones!!

1 comment:
Oh wow, I totally did not get this picture until I read the explanation about it going in to Nate's room. Did you box it so it's like a little shelf in his room?
BTW, Mike hung up on you before I got to talk to you again, so later, maybe when kids are all in bed we can finish the conversation!!
Post a Comment