This is the 5th time I have tried to post something on here! For some unknown reason, Picasa and Blogger are not communicating and it's really driving me crazy!
I have lovely photos of Ava I want to post.
I have a photos of a boy who is just past 6 months old I want to post.
Anyway, here are some crocuses, unedited. They have already withered up and disappeared into the grass. The daffy's are blooming though, as well as the magnolia trees, cherry blossoms and camellias. What a great time of year. Just wishing now for some warmer, fully sunny days to get out into the yard with the kids. We've had glimpses of those days, just being selfish in wanting more!
3 comments:
Anyone have any insights as to why I can't blog directly from Picasa???
We have had problems with picassa as you know from our last post as well, had to go about it the plain old way, straight from the camera. Anyways, thanks for the post, we know it is coming here (spring that is), but it is nice to see it as well. Can't wait to see the photos of Micah and the new baby.
Didn't know I could blog directly from picasa???
Post a Comment