8 months and Micah is changing quickly! He has gotten very mobile - I would actually say he's crawling! Today I found him at the edge of the stairs and now the gate remains closed!! He is still a happy little guy most of the time but doesn't like to have people out of his sight. He loves his brothers but they can still get a bit rough. He loves it most when Mommy comes to the rescue and sweeps him up off the floor! He's become a fan of standing outside of the exersaucer and cries now whenever we put him in it. He tries talking - Ha-dah being his favourite word. He loves food, especially when he gets whatever we're eating. Avocado is becoming a favourite! He loves going outside and I can tell he can't wait to be running around with the big boys!

4 comments:
I've said it before, I'll say it again - most photogenic baby ever.
I know, right! Maybe we should have made him a model and he could pay his own way...he'd look great on a Pampers box!
I just realized, I should have said - Thanks :)
I agree with Francis. I'm thankful for computers that allow us to see how much they are all changing. At least it won't be quite as much of a shock when we see you all again. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Post a Comment