Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Happy Anniversary
I celebrated our 9th anniversary at the zoo with 3 kids. It was so much fun! The boys had a great time. Joel rode around on his bike which was GREAT because I never had to hear him say he wanted in the stroller :/ and Nathan and Micah mostly just stayed in the stroller :) We got around the zoo WAY faster and were able to see all the exhibits. When we finally got home after sitting in crazy traffic due to game 7 of the Stanley Cup, we ordered in Chinese food and sat downstairs to watch the game. Well, happy anniversary...the game ended almost as soon as it began (I know, bringing up the painful past) and before I knew it we were watching Cars, not the second period. Oh Canucks...maybe another year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
While that sounds like a nice way to spend a day (minus the Canucks losing the Stanley Cup, of course), I hope you actually did something else for your anniversary - like dinner out with Brad, or something!! OR are you saving it all up for next year... 10 years!
Ummm, we did...nothing. Absolutely nothing else. Sad huh? I'm crossing my fingers for a nice HOT holiday next year.
Post a Comment