Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween
I don't know why we bother with this every year. Today has got to be my least favourite day of the year. But they were kind of cute.
Our Halloween was fabulous. My kids were Pukey and Fever. Yes, they were both sick for Halloween. Miserable. At least we don't have bags of candy sitting around the house. Better than being sick at Christmas, I guess. Glad you guys had fun:)
Glad to see you're getting use out of the dinosaur/dragon costume!! Have to say that Halloween does not register anywhere on my favorite holiday list and I almost completely ignored it this year!! Wasn't even tempted to buy a pumpkin or carve it, so I didn't!! What happened to the days when I made those Martha Stewart jack-o-lanterns??? Guess we'll just have to wait until Ethan's old enough to wield a knife to carve!! Now, what to do with the candy???
5 comments:
CUTE!!
Our Halloween was fabulous. My kids were Pukey and Fever. Yes, they were both sick for Halloween. Miserable. At least we don't have bags of candy sitting around the house. Better than being sick at Christmas, I guess.
Glad you guys had fun:)
You can't hate Halloween more than Valentines Day...
I think your boys are very cute, when I see pictures of them they make me laugh.
Just sorta cute;) Frances....I'm with you. I had one very sick Optimus Prime at my house;)
Glad to see you're getting use out of the dinosaur/dragon costume!! Have to say that Halloween does not register anywhere on my favorite holiday list and I almost completely ignored it this year!! Wasn't even tempted to buy a pumpkin or carve it, so I didn't!! What happened to the days when I made those Martha Stewart jack-o-lanterns??? Guess we'll just have to wait until Ethan's old enough to wield a knife to carve!! Now, what to do with the candy???
Post a Comment