Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Snapshots


We really did have a wonderful weekend in Victoria. We had a great visit with Tammy, Tadd and Khristian and spent Sunday afternoon walking around the Inner Harbour. As you can see we had FANTASTIC weather and even enjoyed a beautiful sunset on the ferry ride over. Now we are all exhausted and looking forward to the work week being over so we can head up to Whistler for another weekend away! I'm going to need a holiday after all this.... :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jim and Monica said...

Hi

Hey Brad & Geck those tall ships in the background are the Pacific Grace (smaller one) & the Pacific Swift. They are part of the SALTS organization. I have been fortunate to have sailed on both of them. Did you get to go on them?

theBreedvelds said...

We saw the SALTS flags - thought you'd enjoy the pictures of them. Joel thought they were pirate ships. But he also thought a barge was a pirate ship. Nope we didn't get to go on them but we were impressed anyway.

Mike, Julie, Noah, Eve and Lily said...

Nice pictures. I haven't been to Victoria since I was a kid. I think i have a picture of Geck and I there in sweet sweat suits. It looks really nice.
Hey Brad, how much ice melter does a guy have to buy at Teralink to get a sweet "Terralink Softshell Jacket" like you have on there?

frances said...

Hey Geck - haven't seen your mini sitting on her butt in a while! She can now hang out with mine.