Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Saturday, May 08, 2010
BMO Vancouver Marathon!
Okay, so none of us actually did the full marathon and I don't think any of us were overly saddened by that fact! It was a miserable morning downtown but the atmosphere was great! I met up with Heidi and Rick before the run and the whole Mulroy clan after! Great job everyone!
I won't say it was my best run ever but being pregnant and not really having trained for it, I'll take the fact that I finished it and felt good at the end! My time was 55:41. I have to say that I was happy to find out that my NikePlus thing was actually pretty acurate to the distance - maybe 10 meters off! Anyway, anyone up to doing the half with me next year??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Have to think about doing a half again sometime... You'll be on mat leave, come up here for a while in June and we can do the Y run and get Frances and Mike too!!!
WHOA! Talk about a blast from the past. Great to see a picture with all of you. Makes me want to get motivated to run more than I do. Congratulations!!
I'd say Travis might want to do the half...or perhaps the full.
Post a Comment