Monday, May 24, 2010

The reds...


The colour palette of our backyard has shifted from pinks and purples to oranges and reds. The top picture is for you Mom : ) It's the tiny, scraggly azalea next to the lilac that I almost pulled out last year! The rhodo next to it is a deep red and it is lovely! I've really enjoyed seeing what our backyard has to offer this year! By the time we moved in last year the blooming season for these was over. Now if it would just warm up again so we could actually enjoy it out there! This cold weather is driving me crazy! But at least it didn't snow.... ; )
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice flowers guys. I've got tulips, that's about it and also about 6 dead shrubs that i have to replant in the front yard. on a good note, the cherry tree will be loaded this year, dad's looks awesome too.
MN

Jim and Monica said...

ours is full of flowers too!