And 71% of you are wrong! That sounds like a failing grade to me - hope I did better than that on my exam!
We had our 20 week detail scan yesterday and everything is looking good and healthy and unfortunately BIG! This kid is a week bigger than he should be! At my last OB appointment the doctor did say that she would not let me go beyond the due date seeing as Nathan was so large and was basically stuck for awhile. So it looks like another September birthday. That'll only be 6 for the month between our two families! To be honest I was actually hoping for early October but whatever. I'm sure come September I'll just be happy for it to be over!
I'd post pictures but I can't! We don't have a scanner and they're on thermal paper so unless someone has some brilliant idea you just have to come for a visit if you want to see what this one looks like - I'll give you a hint - think Joel, think Nate in black and white profile.
7 comments:
Hey Sept 14th would be a good day to have a baby. I don't mind sharing.
Glad baby looks healthy - you sure do grow them big Carolyne.
So um, I'm pretty sure you could take a picture of the scan… Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Well congratulations on the next baby boy! I can't wait.
Ok, just like to say that I was one of the ones that voted boy!!!! I am so excited to meet this little(or in your case big) person!!!!!
Lots of love
Nikki
Congratulations. I was wishing for a later due date also, but now I'm ready to be done and I'm only at week 26. You'll be ready don't worry.
I have been brainstorming names. :)
I took my ultrasound pics to walmart and scanned them and then had them print a bunch of 4x6's. Only 2 more weeks until our ultrasound and I CAN'T WAIT to see baby!
Post a Comment