Tuesday, June 01, 2010

The view from up there!

By day.
And by night.

I just spent 4 days in Quebec City. I had the fortunate opportunity to be sent there by work for the CAMRT conference. It was a great conference, I learned lots, met new people, got reaquainted with others and got to be a tourist in one of the most beautiful cities in Canada. I loved QC. The history, the arcitecture, the people - it was all just fantastic. The above pictures were taken from my hotel room room - Room 2020 in the Hilton. I was able to see the legislature, the St.Lawrence River, the Plains of Abraham, the Citadel and Chateau Frontenac in the "Vieux Quebec". I'll post some more pictures later.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jim and Monica said...

Wow! And, seriously with a full moon in the background!!?? How lucky!

Anonymous said...

Finally, all those French classes with Mr Becker came in handy. Looks like a really nice place, it will be nice to see some more pictures.
Mike

frances said...

Quite the view. Gorgeous. What a neat place to get to see.

Chris said...

Yep, really nice. I've heard great things about Quebec City. Glad you had such a great time.

Miranda said...

I love the day/night comparisons...very cool.