Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
39 weeks
Already we're at the 39 week mark - how much longer is this going to go?? A day, a week, 2 weeks?? Part of me can't believe that it's already the end of September. Fall is here officially and sometimes I still think I'm waiting for summer to begin! Where did it go in such a hurry? Soon we are going to be a family of 5. Three little boys will be demanding my all and I pray for the strength, for the energy to take care of them. Over the past week my headache has been back - right now it feels the worst it has in months. My feet and ankles are swollen and aching and I am tired. In one way I can't wait to have this baby out and yet the next few weeks are just going to be even more exhausting! I'm anxious. I don't feel ready for any of what's to come. My head really hurts. Right now I can hardly even see straight. This baby hardly stops moving. Hopefully tomorrow will feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you are feeling better today. Can't wait to see Nathan's new hair cut! See you tomorrow.
Wherefore art thou hair pictures??!!
Post a Comment