Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
The belly!
There it is - at 39 weeks and 1 day! Yup, feeling big, pretty well ready to get this little man out of me!! So, what do you think?? 8lbs, 10lbs?? Take a guess!!
4 comments:
Carolyn you look great! Baby just doesn't want to leave your belly huh?! He's too comfy in there :)
I'm guessing he'll be around 8 1/2 lbs!
I think 10lbs 2 oz (sorry)
My guess is 9lbs 2 oz. What do I win if I'm right?
You look beautiful! I am guessing
9lbs 12oz.
Post a Comment